VISITORS WELCOME GUIDE
CHURCH AND PARISH ACTIVITIES
Sts. Peter and Paul Parish offers many opportunities for spiritual, cultural and educational opportunities for its membership.
CHURCH RELATED ACTIVITIES:
• First Communion Classes * Altar Serving Classes
• Pastoral Counselling * Rosary Leaders
• Sick and shut in visitation * Participation in choir
• Eucharistic Ministry * Cantoring
• Epistle Reading * Printing Epistle Reading Booklet
• Ushering & Greeting parishioners * Assisting with Linen changes for special events
• Participation in World Youth Days * Participation in Inter Parish Activities
• Assist with Church Services * Coordinate Fund Raisers
• Serve as role models * Prepare meals for Welcome Home
• Serve as Ushers * Plan and attend Fun Activities
• Church Dinners * 50 Plus Bingo
• Group Meetings * Attend conferences and Conventions
• Group Carolling at Care Home * Perogy Bee Participation
• Bake Sales * Volunteering in multi activities
• Sts. Peter & Paul Orchestra * Vesna Dance School
• Sts. Peter & Paul Manor Inc. is located at 375 Goulet. It provides beautiful and comfortable accommodation for 55plus people. It was sponsored by the Church and Bishop Ladyka Knights of Columbus.
• Visit our web site at: www.stspeterandpaulmanor.ca
• For more information call Kelly Bazinet or Orest Kosowan at (204) 231-
• For more information on church related needs, please call the office at (204) 237-
Sts. Peter & Paul Parish Centre is located at 400 Marion Street. It is a large attractive facility suitable for weddings, and large or small group gatherings
• Accommodates up to 400 people
• Air Conditioned and wheel chair accessible
• Large fully equipped kitchen for catering services
• Adequate parking
• Round and rectangular eight foot tables
• Good lighting
• Large clean washrooms
• Large attractively designed dance floor
Contact: Jessica Brosch – (204) 981-
• Hall Rent -
( Deposit of $300 at time of booking ) ( Balance 24 hours prior to event ) Preferably cash or certified cheque.
• Staff /Bartenders/Security @ $Supervisor $125 & staff @ $100 per shift
• 100 to 249 require two staff
• 250 and over require three staff
• All staff must be prepaid in cash 24 hours prior to event
CORKAGE – is at $3.00 per person based on number of plates served by caterers. Corkage covers cost of pop, juices, glasses, and condiments associated with bar use. It is paid at end of event.
WEDDING DECORATING AND PREPARATIONS
All decorating of Hall excluding tables is done on Friday prior to event, Between 9:00 A.M. and 4:00 P.M. All decorations are to be removed on the night of the function. Staff will assist. Table decorations are done only on the day of the events.
LIQUOR POLICY -
• All liquor is to be received on Friday , prior to event. Time arranged with Rental Agent
• Liquor permit must be left on premises and liquor holder must be at function till end.
• All liquor and empties must be removed from premises on the night of event.